This business draft was automatically generated by the membership form.
ECO QUALITY SOLUTIONS LLC® (EQS®) is a sustainable technology company that specializes in Microbial-Based Cleaning Products (MBCPs) with active probiotics for household, industrial and institutional use. Our innovative cleaning solutions replace traditional cleaners.
A customer-centric company, EQS is committed to the ethos of a healthier, greener world. Our mission is to serve the growth of the U.S. cleaning industry by advancing the health and quality of life of people and protecting our planet.
While we are aware you may already have an existing portfolio of cleaning products, we trust that you will be open to a review of the landscape for alternative green cleaning options to traditional cleaning approaches and conventional chemical cleaners. EQS is passionate about helping your business improve standards, reduce costs and ensure compliance while being environmentally responsible. If you would be available to further evaluating/sampling our eco-friendly cleaning products, kindly get in touch with us.
- EQS All-Purpose Cleaner is a certified Green Seal Certified Brand. The spray-applied cleaner is the first spray-packaged MBCP to receive Green Seal certification.
- EQS All-Purpose Cleaner is a USDA Certified Biobased Product.
- EQS is certified as a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) by the Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Verification and Evaluation.
- EQS is certified as a Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SDVBE) by the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA).
- EQS is a member of the American Cleaning Institute (ACI), and actively engaged through its industry partnerships in the development of policies and strategies to advance the legislative and regulatory interests of the American Cleaning Industry.
Explore the range of our ready-to-use biological cleaners with active probiotics at the EQS website: www.ecoqualitysolutions.com. Contact Us today.
Gus Pappas, CEO | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 626-429-8405